July 18, 2011

Back to the Beach 2011!!!

My brother and I made it to the beach yesterday afternoon around 6:30! I made it home from Charlotte to Birmingham Friday night (well really Saturday morning) at 1:30am. It was so wonderful to see my mom and stepdad! Goodness, Tuppy could not stop wagging his tail! He was definitely happy to be home. I left him with my mom and stepdad while I'm at the beach. Our house in Destin is perfect! The location, the size, everything. The house is gorgeous! It is so much fun to be around my nieces and nephews and my brother and sisters again. The Kelleys and Prices are like my 2nd family, and I have missed them oh so much this summer too! 

Last night was Harrison, Olivia, Leann, and Tommy's birthday. We get to pre-color cards this year!!! (long story, it deserves its own blog post!) Long story short: pre-coloring is a GREAT thing! 

We also assigned color teams last night! The games begin tonight after birthdays. Harrison, Madalyn, William and I are on the ORANGE team~! 

time to go the beach! 
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment