September 20, 2011

"Great American Things" !! So exciting!!



America! The land of the free! We the people have spoken! We <3 America! 
This new blog turned website, greatamericanthings.net will make your day. No, really. It will ! :) I might be a little biased since I attended the meetings that made this website what it is today. *yep, I was there! ;)* This summer I had the opportunity to meet and work alongside the author of the blog. He is so sweet and down to earth, and meeting him made me love the blog that much more!  Robin Chalkley started the blog in 2009, after hearing so many negative things about American. Apparently he was writing what "we the people" wanted to hear. By 2010 the blog had over 80,000 views each month by word-of-mouth alone. Today the new site is live and looks incredible! I am so proud of Robin and my uncle, Chuck Robbins for this brilliant idea and can't wait to read the book! ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment